Dynamic and growth-oriented marketing leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and building businesses. My 15+ years of experience spreads across multiple industries, both B2B and D2C with both global and startup companies. Truly a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ marketeer managing multi-million dollar omni-channel budgets.
CERTIFICATIONS & AWARDS
Google – Digital Analytics Fundamentals – October 2013
Google – eCommerce Analytics – July 2014
37th Annual Telly Awards – Awarded January 2016: Winner of 2 Telly Awards for the TV campaign I worked on: The awards were given out for overall Branding and the Countdown television spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6cLaPd93K8
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Acquisition – Retention & Email Marketing – Affiliate Marketing – Social Media – E-commerce Strategies – Data Analysis – Website Planning and Development – Retargeting – Adsense, Adwords & Analytics – CRM – Project Management – SEM & SEO Strategy – Google Analytics Certified – User Experience – Growth Hacking – Mobile & App Marketing – Amazon
eCommerce Strategy @ Danone
3/2017 – Present
Areas of responsibility: Spearheading growth and managing eCommerce strategy across Danone brands including Dannon, Evian, Danimals, Light & Fit, Activia, Oikos, Silk, Horizon, So Delicious, Stok, International Delight, Vega, Happy Family and more.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and creatives (across Amazon Fresh, Amazon.com and other online grocery players), including campaign creation, QA and execution across Sponsored Products (search marketing), Brands, AMG, DSP, and retargeting strategies.
- Product Listing Optimization: Managed massive content overhaul for all brand and product detail pages across 500+ SKUs and 15 brands. This includes SEO (Optimizing titles, descriptions, bullets lists, and backend keywords), eCommerce optimized images, enhanced A+ content and ratings & reviews strategy.
- Use retail (ex. ARAP, Vendor Central, Seller Central) and third party tools (such as 1010Data, Profitero, MerchantWords) to continuously measure all areas of the business
- Be the Center of Excellence for eCommerce within the company (globally) and educate stakeholders on its importance.
Head of Growth & Acquisition / Growth Hacker @ Nutrimom / Danone
5/2015 – 2/2017
Areas of responsibility: Analytics, Customer Acquisition, Retention/CRM, Social Media, A/B testing, Conversion Funnel Optimization, In-App & Site User Experience
- Develop and execute high-scale paid acquisition marketing strategies across multiple channels in the US. Thinking creatively to solve for effective communications across marketing touchpoints and creative implementation. Led the creative development process for marketing/advertising collateral – creating concepts and copy that’s on-brand for landing pages, SEM copy, Facebook ads, and email communications.
- Created a comprehensive CRM strategy based on the customer journey to hit aggressive retention goals. Also developed stage-based and behavioral-based trigger campaigns and drew insights to continuously refine the communication road map.
- Reporting on all KPIs and data across customer journey including website behavior, in-app actions, and all
marketing initiatives to draw insights and apply to broader marketing strategy for business improvements.
- Created robust a/b testing plan of creative, website, and overall conversion funnel optimization
Director of Marketing @ FlatRate Moving
1/2014 – 4/2015
Areas of responsibility: Marketing and Branding Leader for global moving and storage company.
- Identified and analyzed KPIs for marketing strategies, campaigns, events – continuously optimizing the mix
of customer touch points, messaging, offer, timing, and channels across digital and traditional advertising.
- Oversaw entire rebranding project which included new website redesign, new truck designs, and overall branding. Phase two was to strategize and roll out a whole new advertising campaign featuring TV
commercials, print ads and digital.
- Loyalty Program: Created infrastructure for a first-time loyalty program as well as marketing strategy,
training, and creative of the program.
- Managed a department consisting of marketing managers, business development manager, SEO analyst,
copywriter, and designers for all branches.
- Managed budget, P&L analysis, and overall marketing strategy for all branches/locations.
- Consistently met and exceeded growth and revenue goals by at least 10% each month, year-over-year.
Achieved record-breaking growth in revenue for the company in my last 12 months.
2008 – Present
Collaborated with various clients to provide freelance/consulting work.
Clients Include: MommyCoach, Supplet, Kindermint, Hickies
Projects included email marketing and retention strategy and implementation, SEO/SEM, creating and managing affiliate programs, customer acquisition, data analysis as well as content and user experience.
Director of Marketing / Consultant @ MommyCoach
11/2013 – 1/2014
Leading and managing the acquisition strategy across all channels including SEM, Affiliate Marketing, Display, Email Marketing, and Social. Working heavily on testing and analytics including landing page and funnel conversion optimization and creative testing to improve conversions across the board. In addition to the data portion, I am helping to put an email strategy in place to have more effective engagement with members.
Director of Online Marketing @ TheCools
6/2013 – 11/2013
While at The Cools, I launched multi-channel campaigns with industry leaders in the fashion space like WhoWhatWear, Say Media and HypeBeast. Also initiated collaborations with strategic partners and conducted cobranded campaigns, resulting in thousands of new organic members. In addition, I helped to launched a global facebook and Google search and retargeting campaigns, driving highly targeted visitors to the site. I helped grow the member database by 50% within first three months. My responsibilities also included managing a team of 5 employees, including social media, data analyst and email marketing. With my team, a communication strategy was established across all social media platforms as well as email. I created a content/marketing calendar for company-wide use and implementation to ensure the success of team goals and efforts. I worked closely with design and dev teams on an ongoing basis to optimize registration flow and campaign landing pages to increase conversions on the site. Improved registration conversions by 30%.
Director of Marketing @ Totsy
3/2010 – 3/2013
Came onboard just a couple of months after company’s launch. Managed the company’s entire marketing budget with a focus on aggressive acquisition growth. Grew the database from 20k members, to over 3 million with an assertive multi-channel strategy including SEM, social, affiliate marketing, display, and mobile strategy. In my first year, I also handled Totsy’s email marketing and CRM program – focusing on A/B testing, analysis, and improving ROI. Developed a CRM program to increase sales and brand loyalty. This program resulted in increased repeat purchases, higher AOVs, as well as decreasing average time for first and repeat orders.
Email Marketing Manager @ Iron Traffic
Developed and lead all email marketing and CRM initiatives; used behavioral and demographic data to build triggered life-stage messages, loyalty, win back and retention campaigns. In addition, I instituted email best practices, including CAN-SPAM compliance, subject line and message content, and reply handling. Owned the relationship with the email service providers; worked closely with multiple ESPs to improve deliverability and remain compliant. Daily projects included tracking, analysis and optimization of campaign ROI as well as increasing email deliverability by monitoring key metrics including opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and bounce rates.
Editorial Assistant @ Communications of the ACM Magazine
ACM is the world’s largest educational and scientific computing society. During my employment, I maintained communication with authors and partners of the magazine. I edited manuscripts received as well as created monthly calendar of events. In addition, I designed and updated the database system for all manuscripts.
An ecommerce store selling bracelets I designed and made.
The face of my marketing/consulting company.
A content site for people searching for information and reviews about invisalign. Succeeded in being listed in top 10 google results for several seach terms, that is, until Google changed their algorithms.
eCommerce store selling perfume and cosmetic samples. I developed brand recognition strategies as well as marketing plans to attain more customers. Also implemented a CRM strategy to increase loyalty and repeat purchases. Averaged 100+ orders on a weekly basis.
An online beauty community featuring a member forum, product reviews page, and ‘ask a make-up artist’ feature and more. I got to 8,000+ members with the help of advertising mediums including Google Adwords, affiliate marketing, and word of mouth. I also built content as well as created newsletters and contests to boost member engagement.
2012 – Present
K.I.D.S. – Junior Board Member
Assisted the board with developing and implementing ideas for fundraising, planning charity events and spreading awareness.
Baruch College, CUNY May 2006
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major: Marketing Management, Minor: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
References available upon request.